We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sanctuary House ?

north carolina
Level Contributor
389 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Sanctuary House ?

Hey, all you helpful, wonderful travellers,

What's the best way to get a room at Sanctuary House.Call directly or a web site. I'm coming from Gatwick also, how do we get there .Is this B&B near a tube, which one? I'm also off to Paris in 4 days after London, any good ideas on hotels maybe near the German section? That ads. sounded nice. ?. Thanks!!!!!! gypsy

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,753 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sanctuary House ?

The Sanctuary House is a Hotel and Fullers Pub combined. It is a 2 minute (if that) walk from St James Park tube which is on the Circle & District Lines, one stop from Victoria where the Gatwick Express come in.

Try going direct at www.fullershotels.com and compare like for like with the sites such as Expedia. Make sure any savings are for the same deal (bedroom quality, breakfast etc).

Fullers produce some of London's best beers (London Pride & ESB) so you will have no excuse to turn down a nightcap before staggering up to bed!!

Adam C

north carolina
Level Contributor
389 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sanctuary House ?

Thanks Adam.....I was hoping to hear from you. You are ever so kind to help us travelers in need. Thanks for your time! gypsy