We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is my Travelcard...?

Florida
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Where is my Travelcard...?

Three weeks and counting for me also Raefla67 :) I am also in Florida. I ordered a 7 day travelcard (march 8th) but I have not received it yet. It's just 24 days til I leave and getting a little nervous about where it is. I've left an email and I will call tickets online Monday, but does anyone have any info on this? I'd hate to have anything go wrong at this stage, all the planning has gone smoothly. Any help would be appreciated. I am so looking forward to seeing London, I cant wait. (and also to meeting some TALFers at the April meet)

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Miami
Level Contributor
267 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is my Travelcard...?

What are your London dates Seven111? I'm sure you will get your card soon!

Mentioned in this post
London
London
England, UK
Florida
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is my Travelcard...?

Arrive April 26th .... and depart May 4th... I wish it was more time.......

London, United...
Level Contributor
688 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is my Travelcard...?

The ticket-on-line website says if you book more than 21 days in advance they despatch it so it should arrive 21 days before the ticket's validity begins...so you've got a few days until you need to worry

Florida
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is my Travelcard...?

Thanks KNRB. I missed that at the website.

Miami
Level Contributor
267 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where is my Travelcard...?

Seven, Have you planned on coming to the TALF Pub meet at the Lamb on the 28th?

Mentioned in this post
The Lamb
The Lamb
144 Reviews
London, UK
Miami
Level Contributor
267 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where is my Travelcard...?

In case you are interested, here are the details:

The Date: Friday April 28th.

The Venue: The Lamb, 94 Lambs Conduit Street,

London WC1 from 6.30pm until late.

Directions from Russell Square tube: Turn right out the tube station on Bernard Street then take the first right into Grenville Street and then left into Guilford Street. Go past the hospital and Lambs Conduit Street is the first right, you'll see the pub on the left-hand side of the road.

From Holborn tube: leave by the side exit and turn right up High Holborn. cross the road and take the first left up Red Lion Street. Walk up Red Lion Street, cross the main road and carry straight on up Lamb's Conduit Street. After a short while, you'll see the pub on your right.

The stairs to the upstairs room are located to the back left of the island bar. There is a small bar in the room selling mostly beer, wine, spirits and some soft drinks. For anything exotic the main bar can be used.

Please bear in mind that on Fridays the Lamb doesn't offer food.

Mentioned in this post
The Lamb
The Lamb
144 Reviews
London, UK
London
London
England, UK
Russell Square
Russell Square
496 Reviews
London, UK
Holborn
Holborn
61 Reviews
London, UK
High Holborn
High Holborn
30 Reviews
London, UK
Florida
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Where is my Travelcard...?

yes we will def be there. It sounds like fun. Are you going also RaeFla? It looked from AdamsHornet posts like quite a few people will be in town at that time.

Florida
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Where is my Travelcard...?

It looks like it isn't too far from where we are staying (near Woburn Place) but I haven't had a chance to look it up yet on the map.

Miami
Level Contributor
267 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Where is my Travelcard...?

I was planning on it. We are leaving the next morning to fly home, but a little hangover never hurt anyone. Anyway, we are staying in Covent Garden, and that's not terribly far from the Lamb. Where in Fla are you living?

Mentioned in this post
Covent Garden
Covent Garden
18,950 Reviews
London, UK
The Lamb
The Lamb
144 Reviews
London, UK
Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
43,111 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where is my Travelcard...?

Seven111,

It's no more than a 10 minute walk from Woburn Place to the pub. Head south and turn left onto Guilford Street immediately past The Russell Hotel. Lambs Conduit Street is about the third right and you can see the pub from Guilford Street. Looking forward to meeting you.

If you have difficulty getting through to chase your travelcard (and you should wait a few more days) you are welcome to e-mail me at adamhornets@yahoo.com and I will see what I can do.