We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ADP parking at Gatwick

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
160 reviews
Save Topic
ADP parking at Gatwick

Beware, do not use this company. The phone number was constantly engaged so unable to use the service AND now unable to get the money back. Useless.

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
11. Re: ADP parking at Gatwick

Ok, here goes!

My wonderful husband is currently driving our car back from the despicable cowboys at Gatwick who have had it for the last 4 days, without our consent, and certainly without any manners, compassion, service, common sense or humanity! DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY WHEN PARKING AT GATWICK AIRPORT

ADP Parking

7 Chalmers Close, Horley RH6 0DP Surrey

Tel: 01293 781387

www.adpparking.co.uk

I do not know the womans name, but the man i spoke to is called Richard and between them they have cheated and lied to us for the last 4 days. Here is the thing that really gets me: the absolute blasé arrogance that they will not be stopped because they know they are working loopholes in the law! Their dishonesty is of the worst kind: the kind that is believed to be acceptable because they are not breaking the law. They believe that the way they are making their living is completely fine, because they are untouchable. Well, i will do my best to see them go under!

I call on any of my friends who are computer whizzes/in advertising/national or local press/lawyers/solicitors/campaigners/politicians/frequent flyers and just generally good human beings with high morals and big hearts to message me and help get rid of this company. There are many more out there too as the Gatwick Police told us, and they have little or no regard for children or the elderly, so even if you think you are fine, someone less able than you wont be!

Rant over........for now, but if you think you can help in any way, please let me know........i am so mad about it and feel helpless and just need to do something so it doesn't happen to other people. We have already contacted Trading Standards and the Police are aware, but there is very little else we can do........or is there?

ADP Parking | Airport Parking Gatwick Airport

www.adpparking.co.uk

Brighton, United...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: ADP parking at Gatwick

You are right! Don't go anywhere near this company.

Went away for a week in september. They collected my van and I made sure they knew I was landing at 2 o'clock in the morning 1 week later. The man said it was all on the booking form.

1 week later at 2am I rang the mobile number I had been given 15 times with no reply.

I rang the office number several times again with no reply. So I had to ring a good friend who got out of bed to pick myself and my wife up at 3am.

Later that morning I rang the police, because, in my eyes my van had been stolen!

There was nothing they could do.

I finally got hold of someone at the office to be told all the phones had been on all night and morning so I obviously hadn't rang!!!

Can you believe that I would arrive early in the morning and not bother to ring!!!

The lady said if I sent them a print out of my calls to them they would see what they could do.

Which is what I did and sent the details by recorded delivery.

After 3 weeks the letter was returned unsigned for.

I've thought about taking them to the small claims court but they resist all efforts to contact them.

It's really annoying because they will keep getting away with it until something is done.

STAY AWAY FROM ADP PARKING>

Edited: 9:28 am, November 29, 2012
Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: ADP parking at Gatwick

Please beware! I booked with them in October but when they repeatedly sent me e-mails saying they could not take my money I tried contacting them by 'phone but could never get a reply. This rang alarm bells about their service as I had a 5a.m check-in and didn't want to be stranded without car parking facilities. My son checked their website and trip advisor and as ADP had not been able to take my money from my account (they stated incorrect address) I contacted my bank and cancelled the payment immediately, 2 days before my flight. That was on 15th October. A December bank statement showed me that ADP had taken the money out of my account on 7th December. I wrote to them straightaway having given up on their suspended website and non-answered 'phone calls and still haven't heard. Like many I am on a limited budget and had saved hard for my trip to Berlin. Not only have ADP taken my money for a service that was not given but I had to pay for alternative car parking. I wish I had never heard of ADP, but I shall keep chasing them.

A distraught pensioner.

London, United...
Level Contributor
7,167 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: ADP parking at Gatwick

Janice, contact your bank/credit card provider as soon as possible and dispute the charge. The bank should have records showing you cancelled the payment and look for the emails that you originally received as proof.

Maidstone, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: ADP parking at Gatwick

Used ADP in September 2012. My vehicle was damaged whilst in there care - the damage was witnessed by an employee and signed for as I collected the car. ADP refused to respond to 4 letters and many emails, I therefore had the damage repaired at my expense. I have over the past months attempted to use the county court to get my money back - this has cost me extra cash. All to no avail - the latest letter from the court bailiffs states that although I have a court order in my favour, there are evidently insufficient goods which can be seized to pay for my outstanding debt! Let down by a terrible company and a terrible county court system which seems powerless to assist in compensating those who suffer. Robin Powell

Ashford, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: ADP parking at Gatwick

You didn't read the reviews did you? Just like the rest of us! They are crooks, cant believe they are still trading!!!!!

17. Re: ADP parking at Gatwick

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, November 20, 2014