We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget hotels in Ealing ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Budget hotels in Ealing ?

Are there any good budget hotels in Ealing please? I'm not asking about B and Bs - rather asking about any good national hotels which charge a reasonable amount. Thanks

West London
Level Contributor
10,128 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget hotels in Ealing ?

Brentford High Street is a 15 minute bus ride from Ealing Broadway on the number 65 bus, and has a Travelodge, Premier Inn, and Holiday Inn.

London
Level Contributor
2,084 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget hotels in Ealing ?

There's also a new Travelodge in Ealing, on the Uxbridge Road.

The Fox & Goose is a Fullers hotel near Hanger Lane Underground, and there's The Grange Hotel near South Ealing station, although that might be a b&b.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,439 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget hotels in Ealing ?

I would second the Travelodge. I have no idea when you'll be in the area but they're building a Premier Inn opposite the Travelode but i don't know when it's due to be finished. There's also a hotel on Hanger Lane called Hotel55. I've only ever passed it on the bus so no idea what it's like (other than being on the main road) but it's right by North Ealing tube.

Oh and there's a Best Western in West Ealing. I've never stayed in one so no idea if it's a budget chain or not but at least it's a chain.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
334 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget hotels in Ealing ?

I just booked the Premier Inn for 2 nights ( Fri and Sat ) on Uxbridge Road , Ealing for a total of £97 with booking.com - New hotel , lots of bars restraunts in the area and only a 10 min walk down the high street to Ealing Broadway tube station , 10 stops or so to the centre. Perfect for me !

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,244 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Budget hotels in Ealing ?

If you need to be central (near the Broadway) then the Premier Inn has to be first, second and third choice with Hotel 55 and the renamed Ramada (both close to the Common) in fourth and fifth.

Just realised that this post is a year old. Why oh why did poster number 4 feel the need to go back through a years worth of posts just to comment on a hotel that he hasn't even stayed at. Very odd.

Edited: 11:16 am, February 27, 2013
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
334 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Budget hotels in Ealing ?

I didn't realise either ! Haha. I was searching the forum for some info on Ealing and stumbled across this thread .. Just so happens post 3 was put up on the exact same day last year, I simply didn't check the year. My bad.

County Dublin...
Level Contributor
26,991 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Budget hotels in Ealing ?

Another good reason to bring back the six month rule.

However things are a bit different over there and from the PI, I'd walk to Hennessey's or the Castlebar.

8. Re: Budget hotels in Ealing ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, March 01, 2014