We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Website - home away.co.uk

Dungog, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Website - home away.co.uk

Has anyone used this website to book accommodation? I just wanted to make sure this was a reputable site to use.

Hertfordshire...
Level Contributor
8,841 posts
50 reviews
1. Re: Website - home away.co.uk

Yes it's reputeable. It's a portal though, so like VRBO it allows owners to connect with customers and so you need to check on each listing individually. Having said that they (like VRBO) are good at spotting and removing fraudulent listings very quickly so you should be fine with them as long as the listing has been there for some time with a few testimonials.

Dungog, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
2. Re: Website - home away.co.uk

Thank you for that info - makes me feel better!!

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
97 posts
30 reviews
3. Re: Website - home away.co.uk

Yes, I have used it to book a flat in London (and one in Paris and Venice too)

Dungog, Australia
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
4. Re: Website - home away.co.uk

Thank you:)

5. Re: Website - home away.co.uk

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:30 am, April 29, 2013