We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Oct 2010

KL
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather Oct 2010

Hi,

I will be in London this weekend, can I know the whether now? Is it really cold? Can I still feel the sunny whether there? and I would like to see autumn leaves :)

Thanks in advance!

Lisa

Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,671 Reviews
from $123.10*
Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,249 Reviews
from $125.80*
Best Seller
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
747 Reviews
from $103.10*
Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
58,890 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Oct 2010

www.metoffice.gov.uk is the source for weather information and forecasts. Whether or not those forecasts will prove accurate isn't guaranteed, so take the information as a suggestion rather than etched in stone.

Bromley
Destination Expert
for Bruges
Level Contributor
1,154 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Oct 2010

Hi

I see from your earlier posts that you are coming from Malaysia, if I am correct.

According to the BBC Weather Site it will be around 13c during the day, dropping to around 4c at night. So for you this may well feel cold. It is also outlooking light rain on Saturday.

The leaves are certainly heading towards their autumn colours and there are more and more on the ground. Please do not expect the wonderful spread of colours that the NE US get, ours tend to go from green to brown and then drop.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
34,814 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather Oct 2010

Autumn in the UK lasts about 3 months - round here the first tinge of gold was before the end of August but they'll be some trees dropping leaves at the end of November so you don't get the concentration of colour, though some places - notably Stourhead - have lots of non-native trees that drop their leaves at roughly the same time

London, UK
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
208 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather Oct 2010

At an tme of year the weather can change rapidly. Last weekend the afternoon temperatures topped 20C bu since then lower temperatures and grey skies have closed in but at least it is dry. Leaves are beginning to change colour.

5. Re: Weather Oct 2010

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, April 13, 2011