We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Covent Garden-area TraveLodge

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
north-east NJ
Level Contributor
2,594 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New Covent Garden-area TraveLodge

Hi,

There is a TraveLodge on Drury Lane (used to be a Moat House) by the High Holborn intersection; across the street is a parking garage. Back in October, I noticed banners & signs on hoardings erected by the garage announcing the opening of a new TraveLodge.

Does anyone know about this? Are they actually opening a new hotel across the street from the old one? Not a bad idea, I suppose -- the location is great & I won't complain about a reasonably priced hotel. It just seems odd since they'll be so close to one another.

Italy
Level Contributor
1,183 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
41. Re: New Covent Garden-area TraveLodge

Rodents have a great affinity with one another Gerlish!!!!

How was your recent stay at the Residencia------cold I expect given the refurb going on at the moment!!!!

So glas that you manage to spell Forte never mind your spelling of Mardavall will no doubt improve onec youìve stayed there daaaahling. lol x

Singapore
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
42. Re: New Covent Garden-area TraveLodge

Has anyone stayed at the newly opened travelodge in High Holborn?? Any commends or complains?? Which tube is the nearest to take from the hotel and what is the weather like around December 22?? Is the hotel walkable to Convent Garden or easier to take the tube??

Have never stayed in a travelodge before but from what some of you have commented, it does sound pretty ok especially the newer ones...

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
43. Re: New Covent Garden-area TraveLodge

fongten: There's one review posted.

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g186338-d596…

44. Re: New Covent Garden-area TraveLodge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:35 am, August 14, 2009