We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kid friendly pubs in London

Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Kid friendly pubs in London

Does anyone know of any particular pubs in London where we can get a meal for us and the kids (aged 15,11 and 6), or can anyone recommend any restaurants for families that are reasonable?

London, England
Level Contributor
1,319 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kid friendly pubs in London

There are many, many pubs in London that will allow kids especially around the tourist areas. If you like the look of a place just ask (or it will be obvious).

Also check out the various sites which have restaurant offers, eg Money Saving Expert. There are a plethora of chains which run offers if you have a voucher - savings can be considerable.

Australia
Level Contributor
68 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kid friendly pubs in London

Ok, thanks, I will look into this website.

Hitchin, United...
Level Contributor
8,332 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kid friendly pubs in London

Yes, nearly all pubs in the central areas are welcoming to families, especially during the day time. I always see loads of families with kids in the Wetherspoons pub "The Lord Moon of the Mall" on Whitehall. Wetherspoons are a big chain with many branches and while it's not exactly gourmet, the food's decent enough and it is cheap.

Santander, Spain
Level Contributor
1,888 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kid friendly pubs in London

I second the Wetherspoon choice. We always use these pubs and have always served its purpose. It's true that they are not gourmet, but perfect if you are on a budget.

We have used the one in Whitehall and also Liberty Bounds at the Tower of London, Willow Walk at Victoria area, the one in Kingsway (can't think of the name, something with Shakespeare on it), the one at Greenwich...

Just have a look at the pub locator in their website.

Bergen
Level Contributor
27 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kid friendly pubs in London

Thank you for tipping on Wetherspoon. This suits me, a gluten intolerant with children just fine for lunch and maybe dinner.

6. Re: Kid friendly pubs in London

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, November 06, 2010