We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cinemas near Victoria station

6 posts
Save Topic
Cinemas near Victoria station

I'd like to see the new Harry Potter movie when I will visit London at the end of November. Can you suggest any cinemas near Victoria Station?

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,306 Reviews
from $128.00*
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
479 Reviews
from $106.40*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,099 Reviews
from $135.90*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
468 Reviews
from $338.00*
Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Brighton, Nice
Level Contributor
6,322 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cinemas near Victoria station

Moniq, once the film comes out, the list of cinemas in London that are showing it will be available in the newspapers and Time Out magazine. It's best to wait until it is actually released and know where it's playing; then we can pinpoint the cinema nearest to Victoria.

6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cinemas near Victoria station

Thanks, then I just have to wait some more time. I'm just so eager to make all plans for my trip as early as possible.

London, United...
Level Contributor
443 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cinemas near Victoria station

I don't know any cinemas near Victoria. If you want to stick to using the tube then getting the Victoria Line to Green Park and walking to the West End or District Line to Hammersmith or Fulham Broadway. The Fulham Broadway cinema is right at the train station.

The three of the main cinemas websites are these. they have links to locations of there cinemas

Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now