We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

London Airfare

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Texas
Level Contributor
404 posts
Save Topic
London Airfare

I don't know about the "fees and taxes" but I got an email from American Airlines this morning showing DFW to London for $404.00. I already have my tickets, but thought someone else might like to know.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,743 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: London Airfare

I just bought my airfare for a January trip from JFK to LHR on American for $385. The ticket was $278 with fees of $106. The fare was similar on BA and United, but their fees were nearly double. Right now - the best deals seem to be on American.

California
Level Contributor
1,435 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: London Airfare

We're flying in April out of LAX and the prices ahve barely moved since I started checking last April. BA and AA are always exactly the same and around 3500 for all five of us. (3 adults, 2 children) BA has lower fares but tacks on more fees so they end up being exactly the same.

Florida
Level Contributor
395 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: London Airfare

TxTraveler, good deal!

I got mine for $279, British Airways. Four of us are traveling. After fees--$2,500.

Texas
Level Contributor
404 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: London Airfare

Nurse, it's a good deal on American, but I booked my a month ago on a different airline. I ..have ..checked (couldn't help myself) and I can't find anything better than the deal I got. 2 of us; $750/pp for airfare and hotel for 5 nights. yeah : )

Florida
Level Contributor
395 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: London Airfare

And of course my 279 is one way. Probably should of mentioned that, duh! :)

TxTraveler, that is a great rate. Good for you!