We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heathrow T3 Tube Question

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,613 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Heathrow T3 Tube Question

My parents are flying into T4 (BA) and want to meet up with my aunt and uncle who will be arriving at T3 (United) before they all take the tube into London. It's my aunt's and uncle's first time to London and they don't want to attempt the tube into London on their own (even though I assured them it was easy.)

I haven't ever arrived in T3 so I'm not familiar with where the Underground station is (and the terminal maps on baa.com were not helpful - didn't show where the tube entrance was.) If we tell my aunt and uncle to meet my parents at the entrance to the tube station in T3, is it going to be an easy enough place for them to meet? There aren't like two entrances or anything like that, are there?

Or is there a better place for them to meet up in T3? My parents will be coming over from T4 on the Heathrow Express.

Also, I didn't see an ATM machine anywhere on the map in the arrivals hall at T3. Is there one?

Thanks!

Kay

Mentioned in this post
Heathrow Express
Heathrow Express
932 Reviews
London, UK
Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,358 Reviews
from $131.10*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,128 Reviews
from $139.80*
$155.40
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
515 Reviews
from $118.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
477 Reviews
from $349.20*
London, UK
8 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Heathrow T3 Tube Question

Terminal 4s Tube station is closed at the moment as they finished Terminal 5s tube station.

There is a bus that takes you to Hatton Garden station, then you'll have to change there and go back on yourself.

Detroit, Michigan
Level Contributor
5,613 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Heathrow T3 Tube Question

Since they need to get to T3 to meet my aunt and uncle, they'll just take the free Heathrow Express transfer to from T4 to T3.

I'll be flying in a few days before them, so I'll have to take the bus to Hatton Cross. :o)

Mentioned in this post
Heathrow Express
Heathrow Express
932 Reviews
London, UK