We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport from Heathrow Airport to Picadilly Circus

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Oman
Level Contributor
60 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Transport from Heathrow Airport to Picadilly Circus

Hello there,

Would appreciate if anyone could tell me the best and cheapest mode of transport from Heathrow airport to Picadilly Circus (Hotel Regent Palace).

Regards,

London, England
Level Contributor
401 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport from Heathrow Airport to Picadilly Circus

All the way from heathrow to Piccadilly Circus direct by tube - the piccadully line. Costs £3.60 - will take around 40 minutes.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,851 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport from Heathrow Airport to Picadilly Circus

It's now £3.80 I'm afraid but it's still the cheapest way.

Have you seen the reviews of The Regent Palace on this site? If at all possible I would suggest finding somewhere else. I know it's cheap and in a great location but it really is a nasty place and now they have announced that it's shutting, the staff have even less reason to keep it clean.

Oman
Level Contributor
60 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transport from Heathrow Airport to Picadilly Circus

Hello Hersetta and adamhornets,

Thanks for the quick response.

Adamhornets - Yes, I have read the reviews on Regent Palace and have conveyed it to my friend who will actually be staying at the Regent. Even then they are still going ahead with their plans. God help them.

Any suggestions on the Phoenix at Paddington? I will be staying there for four days.

Thanks once again.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,851 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transport from Heathrow Airport to Picadilly Circus

Antz,

Not stayed there but the neighborhood is okay and it gets a high rating in an area of mainly low rated hotels. Being a Best Western it should be of a reasonable standard.