We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is this possible?

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NY
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Topic
Is this possible?

I have a ticket to see Mamma Mia show @ 7:30 PM, but will do the following prior to the show:

Take Big Bus sightseeing tour and get off at St. Paul's Cathedral for 11:00 am guided tour, then head over to Tower of London, allowing about 3-4 hrs for touring, I don't necessarily have to see everything there. Then return to the Bonnington to get ready for the show. I must get to the theatre at 6:30 to pick up my reserved ticket I bought on-line).

Of course I will have to allow time for getting from one event to the next. Is this realistic?

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
3,530 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Is this possible?

I agree with the advice to get to the Tower first, little or no queues to get in first thing in the morning and the Beefeater tour, which for me was the highlight, will be much less crowded. What we always do is visit the crown jewels first thing when there is no line at all and double back for the beefeater tour which starts right at the entrance. It's a little extra walking but then you can gawk at the baubles for as long as you like.

We easily visited St. Paul's, the Tower and a few spots in between on the same day, you shouldn't have a problem.

NY
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Is this possible?

Thanks you all for your great advice. I will adjust my itinerary accordingly.