We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury Hotels

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida or Indiana
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Luxury Hotels

Ok, I have now narrowed it down to the Covent Garden Hotel, The Dorchester and The Landmark! I can't choose...help! They are all very different but lovely! The river view room on the Thames is tempting too Adam! And to the lady from Indiana...tell me more!

Seattle
Level Contributor
9,650 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luxury Hotels

I've stayed at the Landmark and loved it. If it weren't so expensive, I'd always stay there. I had a room with a small balcony which was great for viewing the city. The bathroom was HUGE, with a bathtub and a shower stall separate from each other. Marylebone station is just across the street (to the north) and there's an internet cafe just a couple of blocks away.

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
40,206 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luxury Hotels

As I prefer smaller places I would go with The Covent Garden and the location can't be beaten. The Dorchester offers Hyde Park and Mayfair and I suspect you may get more for your money at The Landmark but you shouldn't go wrong at any of them.

Do let us know what you decide.

usa
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Luxury Hotels

The Dorchester is without doubt the very best. You simply cannot possibly compare the Dorchester to The Landmark and certainly not with Covent Garden. The Dorchester is miles and miles ahead. Do not even think twice about it. Oh, if you get the chance, try the Dorchester Club sandwich...it is sacred.