We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotelink

teaneck, new jersey
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Hotelink

My TA has arranged for my transfers from Heathrow to London via Hotelink. Has anyone had any experience w. it? I'm wondering if it is very inefficient

Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,233 reviews
from $125.50*
Best Seller
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
437 reviews
from $104.30*
Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
2,069 reviews
from $148.10*
Best Seller
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
624 reviews
from $100.10*
Canada
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotelink

We used Hotelink at the end of April and it was a satisfactory experience. After checking in at the Hotelink desk we had a 15 to 20 minute wait for the next bus. (Unfortunately no place to sit while waiting; we were very tired after the long flight, so just leaned on our suitcases.)

We had a very good driver who pointed out some of the sights along the way. We started out with 13 passengers from Terminal 3, then drove about 20 minutes to Terminal 4 to pick up one more person. After a further hour's drive, we were dropped off second to last, at our hotel in Victoria.

Vancouver, Canada
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
56,579 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotelink

It works well - if your flight is delayed, there are desks in each of the terminal buildings at LHR, and the person at the counter will arrange for the next pickup.