We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B in london

nj
Level Contributor
24 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
B&B in london

I'll be traveling to London this Sept and would enjoy staying in a B&B but cannot decide which one to choose. I'm looking at Aster HOuse and B&B Belgravia. I would like to be near the popular sites, some place easy to get to (am arriving at Heathrow at night), safe area is required, as this is my first adventure to London. I have not seen a recent review of the Aster House recently. Thanks

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle and Bath...
5,228 reviews
from $140.56*
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath...
1,953 reviews
from $144.69*
Likely To Sell Out
Making of Harry Potter Round-Trip...
509 reviews
from $97.84*
Likely To Sell Out
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
812 reviews
from $97.84*
California USA
Level Contributor
84 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B in london

I posted a review of the B&B Belgravia and can confirm what I said. The area is very nice although the streets right around Victoria station can be crowded. (A few blocks away.) As for "near the popular sites," all you can really expect is near good transport. However, if you're a good walker you can walk to the V&A and Westminster Abbey in maybe 30 minutes, always with interesting things to see en route. Enjoy yourself!

NYC
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B in london

B+B Belgravia is fab. 5 mins walk to Victoria station (3 tube lines there), very safe area with cool cafes, bars, restaurants etc if you don't want to go too far one evening. Friendly staff, nice guest lounge, free use of guest lap top, tourist guide books you can borrow, staff know London really well and can help you with directions, theatre, etc. I saw it in the San Francisco Chronicle! They called it contemporary chic! Garfield

Watford
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
41,244 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: B&B in london

The Aster House is arguably in the nicer location but both are great choices and just a short walk from the nearest tube station (South Kensington and Victoria respectively).

nj
Level Contributor
24 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: B&B in london

Thanks for all of your replys.