We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

*DO NOT MISS* Ian Mc Kellen in panto this year

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sutton, United...
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
*DO NOT MISS* Ian Mc Kellen in panto this year

If you are coming to London then this is sure to be something not to be missed look out for it- I think it's on at the Old Vic!

Sutton, United...
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: *DO NOT MISS* Ian Mc Kellen in panto this year

I CANNOT believe that NO Americans want to see the start of Lord of the Rings (Gandalf) in a traditional British pantomime!?! I LOVED THEM AS A KID!

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
11,328 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: *DO NOT MISS* Ian Mc Kellen in panto this year

Why do you think that no Americans are interested? I've seen Sir Ian on stage many times here and in London. He's a revelation every time.

Sutton, United...
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: *DO NOT MISS* Ian Mc Kellen in panto this year

If you shop around you can find tickets for 25GBP each!

london
Level Contributor
2,690 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: *DO NOT MISS* Ian Mc Kellen in panto this year

From ��10 each via the Old Vic's own box office.

Los Angeles, CA
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: *DO NOT MISS* Ian Mc Kellen in panto this year

Yes, there are single tickets available in restricted view seats, but if any one out there is looking for 3 seats together without a view of a pillar or a barricade, you're out of luck. We tried every website and calling the Old Vic box office at 9am for days and days looking for returns and finally gave up and went through a (gulp) ticket agent. We ended up paying an extra 5 GBP over face per ticket which we think is a good deal considering how hard this show is to get into. However, we did get great seats at heavily discounted prices for Complete Shakespeare and Sweeney Todd through TheatreMonkey. This site also has the best seating charts detailing good and bad seats for every theatre so even if you book with another site, check this one to know if you're getting decent seats.

Sutton, United...
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: *DO NOT MISS* Ian Mc Kellen in panto this year

If you WANT bad seats?!...........