We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather Right Now

Boston
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather Right Now

I was just wondering if people in the London area are wearing sweaters (jumpers?) now. Here in my part of the world, it's usually cool by now but we are in a heat wave still. I went to Amsterdam and Paris last year around this time, and they said it was unseasonably warm. It was sooo hot walking around.

I know weather changes in a blink of an eye, but just wondering what it's been like this week. Thanks!

Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
5,683 Reviews
from $122.70*
Best Seller
Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub...
2,252 Reviews
from $125.40*
Best Seller
Harry Potter Tour of Warner Bros...
750 Reviews
from $102.70*
London
Destination Expert
for London
Level Contributor
23,854 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather Right Now

at precisely this moment (16.15 BST) it is warm, sunny (clear blue sky) and dry.http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/

In fact I'm shortly going to have a g&t on my roof terrace to celebrate (no jacket required).

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
13,291 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather Right Now

Yes, today is warm and sunny -light sweater, no jacket - and the next few days could easily be either cooler, raining or the same. Unlikely to be warmer.

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
34,823 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather Right Now

Forecast for the next few days is several degrees C higher!!!

Boston
Level Contributor
122 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather Right Now

Thank you!

London, UK
Level Contributor
5,466 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather Right Now

Quite nice. Thin shirt OK all day. Thin jumper stayed in rucsack.

london
Destination Expert
for Nile River Valley
Level Contributor
13,291 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather Right Now

I was wrong - it has got warmer and today is almost uncomfortably warm.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
44 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather Right Now

The temperature is the same or warmer than it was earlier in the week and last week. We were in London for 12 days (got home yesterday) and we never wore a sweater once! A light jacket or vest in the evenings was all we needed.

Newcastle, Maine
Level Contributor
547 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Weather Right Now

Brogught this one forward because I just set my imac's dashboard weather widget to London time and London weather. Weather widget is telling me that you are right now 66 degrees F, mostly sunny and looking that way through Saturday. How accurate is my widget?

london, UK
Level Contributor
211 posts
471 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Weather Right Now

should be fair (variable mix of sun and light clouds) all week, but temperature cooler than it has been, likely to be around 21C (70F) rather than 25C (77F) like last week - it's nice but definitely not hot liuke last Sept! Light jacket or jumper could come in handy for mornings and evenings.

Londinium born and...
Level Contributor
4,439 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Weather Right Now

Well your widget ain't far off! I have one too btw ;)

It was a bit cloudy until about an hour ago and is now quite breezy, which is good because it's blowing the clouds away so the sun can get through. Very mild and pleasant now and the breeze isn't chilly.

:)