We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Very special hotel

Bristol
Level Contributor
265 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
Very special hotel

I would be really grateful if anyone could tell me the name of a very special hotel. I am looking for next friday night .Also are there any sites other than lastminute which give great deals on luxury hotels? My partner and I are off to London to pick an engagement ring and I said I would sort out our accomodation!

Many thanks

Jennydog

Likely To Sell Out
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Bath from...
5,356 Reviews
from $131.10*
Special Offer
Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath...
2,127 Reviews
from $139.80*
$155.40
Likely To Sell Out
Warner Bros Harry Potter Admission...
512 Reviews
from $118.30*
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Paris Day Trip with Champagne...
477 Reviews
from $349.20*
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Brighton
Level Contributor
4,490 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Very special hotel

The Sanderson, or the St Martins Lane, .

Laterooms shows availability for next weekend at the Sanderson. I have booked thru laterooms before - no problems.

laterooms.com/en/…45023_sanderson-london.aspx

Sackville
Level Contributor
376 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Very special hotel

Hi Jenny

My advice for a central hotel is the Egerton House.

Just steps from Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Sloane Street, it is very quiet and luxurious. Also across the street from the South Kensington Museums ie: V&A, Natural History...etc...

http://www.egertonhousehotel.co.uk/index.php

You will not regret it!

Have fun!

13. Re: Very special hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 pm, August 20, 2009