We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

good hotels in or around bayswater

jerusalem
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Topic
good hotels in or around bayswater

Hi my post seems to have got overlooked. So I'm posting it again

TravellerPlus asked for more details concerning my original post asking about good hotels in Bayswater

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, there are so many hotels all the best and cheapest, so I appriciate your help.

I need a double room from the 15th - 22nd March.

I'm traveling with my wife who's been sent by her employer to work with a company in Notting Hill her hotel allowence is 80 pounds/day, so that's our budget.

Taxis are also covered so airports are not a problem.

We prefer the smaller more personel B&B, but that's a minor detail,

the main thing is we don't get an unpleasant surprise when we arrive.

One more thing - as your still reading - we usualy stay at Dillons in Belsize Park, I was wondering how long it would take from there by taxi in the rush hour to Notting Hill.

Thanks for your help

David

London
Level Contributor
295 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: good hotels in or around bayswater

Mandalay Picton House Hotel in Paddington I can recommend. Very friendly owners and reasonable value.

From Belsize Park to Notting Hill in the rush hour will be quicker by tube (25 mins) than by taxi.

2. Re: good hotels in or around bayswater

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, August 26, 2009