We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brighton Accommodations needed

Which London hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver, BC...
2 posts
Save Topic
Brighton Accommodations needed

My girlfriend and I are planning a 2 night side trip from London to Brighton in May and are currently looking for budget priced accommodations...can anyone suggest anything? There aren't a lot of reviews to draw from. Any information/suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Bahia, Brazil
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Brighton Accommodations needed

Try Charlotte House on Charlotte St. I have stayed there before, the room was really small, but it was clean and it was close to the ocean. I will be at Brighton for two weeks in May as well, but will be staying at IDS at the University of Sussex.

London, UK
Level Contributor
5,466 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brighton Accommodations needed

NOT the Ramada Jarvis - see TA reviews.

I can recommend the Hotel Seattle, but it's not budget.

www.aliashotels.com/alias_html/index.php…

100GBP per night.

The weekend package is good value as a 40GBP voucher is thrown in towards dinner/room service.

Have you checked out the Youth Hostels nearby ?

www.yha.org.uk/hostel/hostelpages/124.html

16GBP per night, & looks OK.

You could do one night at the YHA & one at the Seattle :-)

Averages out OK.

Hove, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,886 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brighton Accommodations needed

Most of the small guesthouse type hotels in Regency Square are good. Try www.brighton.co.uk, it lists loads of hotels in Brighton and you can search by price. I can recommend, the Adelaide Hotel and Brighton House Hotel. A 2 night leisure break for 2 people bed and breakfast at the Adeleaide is between 130 and 156gbp and the Brighton House have the following deals.

'TAKE A BREAK' MID-WEEK SPECIAL: DOUBLE EN-SUITE ONLY ��49 OR ��59 PER ROOM PER NIGHT (DEPENDING ON SIZE) or

'WEEKENDER' SPECIAL: 2 NIGHTS FRIDAY + SATURDAY (NOT BANK HOLIDAYS) - DOUBLE EN-SUITE ONLY ��65 OR ��75 PER ROOM PER NIGHT (DEPENDING ON SIZE)

Regency square is situated on the seafront, and is close to everything. Hope this helps.

Helen