We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Passport office Liverpool

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Passport office Liverpool

I will be travelling from Stockport to Liverpool on Thursday of this week to the Passport office my apt is at 12-30 , what station would I get off at thanking you

merseyside
Level Contributor
4,650 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Passport office Liverpool

presumably from Manchester area it will be Lime Street thats your only option

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
14,777 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Passport office Liverpool

From Lime Street station to Old Hall Street, where the passport office is located, is a 10-15 minute walk.

However, Lime Street lower level station which is used by the Merseyrail trains is currently closed, so there is a bus shuttle service to Moorfields station which is around the corner from Old Hall Street.

Your train ticket from Stockport to Lime Street will be valid on the shutle bus.

Buses depart from in front of St Georges Hall on the opposite side of the main entrance to Lime Street station.

There are plenty of people to point you in the right direction.

The passport office is at the far end of Old Hall Street on the left side of the road about 100 metres past the Tesco Express.

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
14,777 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Passport office Liverpool

P.S. alternatively, get off the train from Stockport at Liverpool South Parkway station and get a Merseyrail train on the Northern Line direct to Moorfields station. Trains are every 15 minutes.

Exit Moorfields station from the Old Hall Street exit (not from the main exit onto Moorfields).

But check that your train ticket from Stockport is valid on this route. It should be, unless you have bought a cheap advance ticket. Check with the conductor on the train from Stockport.

Liverpool
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
2,391 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Passport office Liverpool

The Passport office is the far end of Old Hall Street, you can't miss it

just look for a tall block of apartments (Beetham Tower) at the far end, before this you should see the Radison Blu Hotel

the passport office is on the same block as the two building above

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,594 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Passport office Liverpool

the passport office is next door to the hotel : Radisson Blu

using Google MAPS in the search box above type in

the post-code : L3 - 9BP.

Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Passport office Liverpool

Are there any car parks nearby? Reasonably priced?

Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Passport office Liverpool

Don't know about car parks, but I went last Monday.

Booked a train in advance from Wolverhampton to Liverpool. Got off at Liverpool lime street, because I wasn't sure of the route and didn't want to miss my appointment I took a taxi from right outside the train station. Cost me a fiver.

Alternatively you could catch the train to Moorfields. Right outside the station entrance on the main road, old hall street, bear right, but cross the road. Walk up about 15 seconds and you have the passport office.

It has its own photo booth in there, so of they so reject your photos, don't panic you can take them again for a fiver.

I had 4 hours to kill, so walked into town, it's just straight forward 10minute walk until you come straight into town. Plenty of cafes pubs and bars to eat at.

After I collected my passport, I just walked back to Liverpool lime street, literally straight though the middle of town where the path is, can't get lost.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Passport office Liverpool

I would park in the open air NCP car park in Pall Mall and cut through the jigger by the Register Office into Oldhall St.Turn right up Oldhall St to Radisson.

Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Passport office Liverpool

Would you like to elaborate?

Does anyone know about car parks?

Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Passport office Liverpool

Would you like to elaborate?

Does anyone know about car parks?