We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

liverpool posters

Which Liverpool hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
malta
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
liverpool posters

Hello there,

I am a great fan of liverpool f.c. from Malta. We will be visiting Liverpool next November aiming to watch two football matches. While I 'll be there, I intend to buy some staff to decorate a room at home . . . stuff concerning Liverpool f.c., especially posters. Do you know of any places where I can buy some good posters? Champions of Europe posters for example? Anywhere particular with cheap prices?

Thanks

liverpool
Level Contributor
912 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: liverpool posters

Well

you will have no trouble getting hold of any kind of memorabilia try the 2 club stores there will also be traders around the ground on matchdays and there are loads of shops in the city centre selling lfc stuff just watch out you do not get ripped off check out the prices before you buy

malta
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: liverpool posters

Hi scousekeith,

Thanks a lot for your advice. I appreciate!!!

Wirral, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: liverpool posters

have you tried ebay some good stuff on there for liverpool fans

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: liverpool posters

Hey Champs. As Keith said, there are the two Liverpool FC stores (one at the stadium and one in Williamson Square in the city centre). You should also try card shops such as Clintons (in St John’s shopping centre and Church Street, amongst other places) as they usually have posters and that sort of thing. You can probably also pick up cheap souvenirs at market stalls.

malta
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: liverpool posters

Thank you ALL for your comments. I am surely going for your advices!!! That's the good thing about this forum . . . no one better than locals can help out!!!!

Thanks. See you soon in Liverpool!!