We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albert Dock - places to eat

essex uk
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Albert Dock - places to eat

I will be staying in Albert Dock soon and would like to know where to eat there. I wont be taking my car so would like somewhere local. Thanks.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
268 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Albert Dock - places to eat

Est Est Est in the Albert Dock is a nice italian - also HA HA Bar & canteen (not eaten there myself) but part of teh Yates chain if memory serves me right, also blue bar does meals I think, and Pan Am - might be a bit pricy - there was an Indian opened not so long ago, but I havent heard any reviews good or bad, so I dont know if its still there. You will be fine at the dock - Blundell Street and the Supper Club is a short walk, and thats lovely. You are only 10-15 minutes walk from the city centre where you will be spoiled for choice - plenty of threads on here for places to eat !

Liverpool, United...
Destination Expert
for Liverpool
Level Contributor
3,912 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Albert Dock - places to eat

hello

your are 5 mins walk from the city centre...you can eat at the dock , but as previous , it can be expensive

have a look at this web site !!!

www.sugarvine.com

essex uk
Level Contributor
7 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Albert Dock - places to eat

Thank you soo much for your great replies, Ive checked the web site, so Im sure to find a lovely place to eat. Thanks once again.

4. Re: Albert Dock - places to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 pm, September 25, 2009