We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen do in April

yorkshire
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Hen do in April

Hi

i am planning a hen do to Blackpool in April, there will be about 20 of us and most of us are in our thirties.

We would like to book a hotel that has some luxury. We have stayed in Blackpool lots of time before and never find hotels with luxury. obviously we are stopping in the wrong places....!

Any advice would be helpful.

thanks

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
229 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen do in April

Try the Fortuna house hotel. They are a relatively inexpensive hotel but all en-suite and some rooms have four posters. They will be happy to have a hen party if you take the whole hotel, I think they have eleven rooms. They normally just do families and couples. The owners Brian and Wendy are really nice.

Their web-site is www.fortuna-house.co.uk

They are located near the pleasure beach.

ireland
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen do in April

Cant really help you on this but going by an opinion my friends have stayed at the Carlton hotel, all the rooms where ensuite with a power shower and fitted bath. Most of the rooms as well had the aded benefit of sea views. Its on the North Promenade only a few minutes from the centre and Golden Mile. Hotel was on a bed and breakfast basis.

Maybe someone on here can offer advice if they have stayed here, Im going by ear.

Have Fun!

herts
12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen do in April

Hi ya

I would simply book the premier travel inn but make sure you book the `blackpool central' hotel. i think there are about 3/4 in BP. It's central and you don't have to pay for rooms until you get there and you can cancel up to 24 hours before. I think it's about £45 per room per night which is good. It's also good if people pull out at the last minute.

I would recommend AJs for food. It's prob the nicest food place in blackpool if you wanted a quieter evening before you go clubbing! It does get booked up so you may want to give them a call and book ASAP. It isn't cheap cheap but the food is fab.

Don't forget funny girls. By far the brest night out in blackpool. Wouldn't bother sitting down though. Just pay and stand. The mega club is called flamingo's. It is gay but very mixed on a saturday. Not sure their policy on hen's though. You may have to split up abit to get in but I hear it is fab but again it depends what you looking for!

Roxy's is great on a Friday/Sat night. The music is fab and they always make a fuss of hens and stags. Slightly older crowd as well.

Enjoy!

4. Re: Hen do in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:19 pm, August 19, 2009