We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blackpool Airport Parking

England
Level Contributor
7 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Blackpool Airport Parking

On reading the reports regarding the "Free Parking" at Blackpool Airport, has anyone recently had any further problems. ie getting parking tickets and/or not getting parked at all?

lancashire
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blackpool Airport Parking

Not exactly free as you have to pay £10 per adult when flying from blackpool. Ive never had any problems with parking there though

Market Rasen...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Blackpool Airport Parking

My family and I recently flew from Blackpool airport to find you have to pay a £10 per adult "airport regeneration charge" before you can check in. We wasn't told anything about this before buying our tickets.

The car park is free but resembles a inner city car park with no clear parking lines, some tarmac but mostly gravel and weeds!

After two lovely weeks turkey we returned to find someone had run a key down the side off our car and two others near by!!!!!

We went to the airport information desk to be told that there was no CCTV or security checks on any of the vehicles while you where parked there and "well it is free parking"

Free! Just had a quote for the re-spary........£900!

I will never fly from Blackpool again. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Edited: 4:56 am, July 01, 2014
3. Re: Blackpool Airport Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 03, 2015