We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blackpool to lytham st. annes

Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
blackpool to lytham st. annes

Hi can anyone urgently tell me ,how far from Blackpool is Lytham St. Annes,and does tram run from sandcastle area,also can i use tram discount ticket ,going tomorrow 26th oct,

Cotswolds
Level Contributor
11,388 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: blackpool to lytham st. annes

The tram doesn't run to Lytham St Annes - there will be a frequent bus service though, and also a train from Blackpool South

About half an hour by bus

Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: blackpool to lytham st. annes

Thanks for reply,my wife wanted to try the toby carvery in lytham st. annes,going to Blackpool this evening and planning carvery for tomorrow, many thanks

Leeds.West Yorks.
Level Contributor
600 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: blackpool to lytham st. annes

If I remember rightly the bus you will need is either the No. 11 or No.11a.

Ballymena, United...
Level Contributor
1,047 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: blackpool to lytham st. annes

Thanks for replies ,it was the number 11 bus , got off at st annes square ,great time

5. Re: blackpool to lytham st. annes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, October 30, 2014