We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

confused AGAIN

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
686 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
confused AGAIN

Yes i know, it doesnt take much to confuse me. I,ve just looked up prices for blackpool pleasure beach and it says 15 pounds for wrist bands for Beavers Creak and 29 pound for the otherpart. So i take it its not all included in the Beavers Creak bands. Theres a coupon in todays paper for buy one band for show and rides, get one free at 29 each. I dont really want to pay the higher price if theres only a few rides they can go on in the big part. Shall i stick with Beavers creak at 15 pound each. Children are 5 and 7.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,392 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: confused AGAIN

Hi again!!

OK, well there are quite a few rides in the main park that they can go on. To be honest, Beaver Creek is small with around 6 or 7 rides that they would enjoy. Big park rides are:

Derby Racer

Alice's Wonderland

Flyers

Noah's Ark

Ghost Train

River Caves

Impossible

PB Express

Racing Cars

Log Flume (if open)

Gold Mine**

** This is a family ride which is suitable for all ages. Personally I would not ride this if Colin is operating it, as he is the genius who made it move with Hannah half out of it.

I am surprised that Beaver Creek is £15. Bit of a rip-off if you ask me, especially when the main bands are BOGOF.

I would buy the full park ones. That way you are all going to be able to go on whichever rides you like.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
686 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: confused AGAIN

Thanks again caroline. Might as well go for the buy one get one free. And i,ll keep away from that one you were saying about.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: confused AGAIN

Disc.

What was the newspaper that Buy one get one free was in?

4. Re: confused AGAIN

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, August 13, 2009