We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

top end "good quality self catering " with small pet

GEORDIELAND
Level Contributor
916 posts
159 reviews
Save Topic
top end "good quality self catering " with small pet

Want to take my daughter to Lytham next summer, she has a small shitzu who she refuses to board out, a lot of the high end accomodation will not take pets even small well behaved house trained etc etc , so looking for some decent accomodation, in the past have ended up in establishments that have fell well short of what we would call acceptable (who gives these star rating oot!!)

anyway does someone in the know ,know of somewhere in Lytham/St annes that is nice and accepts pets

cheers

Level Contributor
255 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: top end "good quality self catering " with small pet

Hi

Not sure if this helps but were going first weekend of October (fri-mon) at a privately 3 bed static caravan on a haven site just 3 miles from the prom....went private as we don't want to go to the haven facilities but we were struggling to find pet friendly acomodation.

A family of four and a small dog, the info says it has elec/gas fire heating TV, freeview, full sky package, full fitted kitchen with oven,hob, dining table,two toilets, 1 shower, double and four single beds plus sofa bed in lounge.

I can let you know when we get back if its clean and a good location etc?

GEORDIELAND
Level Contributor
916 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: top end "good quality self catering " with small pet

thanks for that ,my daughter went there camping and wasn,t happy with it was that marton mere?

i will perhaps look for a self catering flat in st annes or similar

Level Contributor
255 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: top end "good quality self catering " with small pet

Yes that's the one. I wouldn't go through haven but the privately owned caravans I would...if they were top end which I believe this one to be....but I will know more once I view it with my own eyes :-)

4. Re: top end "good quality self catering " with small pet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 20, 2014