We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blackpool NYE 2013

Leeds
Level Contributor
2 posts
205 reviews
Save Topic
Blackpool NYE 2013

Hi everyone. I have booked th Blue Hotel for NYE 2013 for my family (2children aged 8 & 11yrs) but would like somewhere to go on the evening either entertainment or good food.

Any help and ideas Wouk b grateful.

Leeds
Level Contributor
2 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blackpool NYE 2013

For any others planning NYE, this is what i ended up doing....

I booked bed and breakfast at Big Blue hotel, I paid £200 for the deluxe family room which slept 2ad, 3ch. The standard family room was £150. The entertainment package at blue hotel was 200 per adult and 100 per child. I thought this was far too much for just one night entertainment and opted for a meal at San Marcos 5mins drive from the hotel, a lovely italian and normal prices on NYE.

On New Year's Day I booked a family ticket to watch Peter Pan, showing at 2pm. With the late breakfast at the hotel the timing was fine. The tickets cost me just under £100 for all 5 of us and we had front row seats on the dress circle (they said limited leg room but it's absolutely fine, I thought we had the best seats) NYE the trams run till 4pm and all the amusements and coral bay were open so we spent a few hours in there before going to hotel, got changed then out for a meal. The hotel had DVD player in rooms so after a film we went to the sea front over road from hotel with sparklers and saw the new year in.

Bit mix matched but suited all of us.

2. Re: Blackpool NYE 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, January 09, 2015