We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier Inn Bispham is there public transport?

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire
Level Contributor
243 posts
120 reviews
Save Topic
Premier Inn Bispham is there public transport?

We have booked a couple of nights here with two young children, but we wont have use of a car, is there a frequent bus service into Blackpool, Clevelys St Annesetc I know its not on the prom but would that be in walking distance. Thank you

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premier Inn Bispham is there public transport?

This is a nice Premier Inn and if memory serves the number 7 bus stops right outside. This route goes to Cleveleys, Blackpool and onto Lytham.

www.blackpooltransport.com/Timetables/007.pdf

Lots of nice food options on Red Bank Road too - there's a tram stop on the Promenade at the end of Red Bank Road (15 minutes walk from hotel).

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
368 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premier Inn Bispham is there public transport?

No 7 is every 15 during the day and half hourly in the evening. I would advise buying saver tickets from a paypoint shop or Blackpool transport office if you are using the buses a lot.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
243 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premier Inn Bispham is there public transport?

Thank you to both, is it a long walk to the prom do you know?

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Premier Inn Bispham is there public transport?

If you have young children with you it probably is classed as a long walk. I'd say it's around 1 mile so 15 minutes is for quick walkers only.

Turn left out of Premier Inn car park onto Devonshire Road then go right at the roundabouts onto Red Bank Road and all the way to the Prom.

Blackpool, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Premier Inn Bispham is there public transport?

If you get the No7 bus outside the Red Lion/Premier Inn into Cleveleys Bus Station (the terminus), you can enjoy the lovely new Promenade & the beach there. The bus only takes about 10 minutes into Cleveleys. You can always have some absolutely beautiful fish & chips at "Kays" adjoining the bus station - I highly recommend them.

Edited: 1:34 pm, May 10, 2013
6. Re: Premier Inn Bispham is there public transport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, May 12, 2014