We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cliff/viking

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hexham...
Level Contributor
156 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
cliff/viking

which is the better hotel for my elderley father and also does the cliff hotel have a carpark. are the rooms very similar, and do they vary in size.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
643 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cliff/viking

Cliffs has a small car park but onstreet parking is free. I think the Viking charge £5 for parking and that is the standard car park charge around. I dont think there is free street parking around Viking.

No idea which is best and room sizes etc.

6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: cliff/viking

Park house hotel is great for elderly people. Lifts to all floors, large car park and great food, service and staff. Everything fantastic!! Can't recommend enough!

Lancs
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: cliff/viking

Cliffs is a much nicer hotel and in a better area

Lancs
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: cliff/viking

Cliffs is a much nicer hotel and in a better area

Yorkshire Dales...
Level Contributor
196 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cliff/viking

I have been to both with my 82 yr old Mum and we both prefer the Viking, food is so much nicer no kids running around as it is adults only and central

6. Re: cliff/viking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 15, 2014