We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lunchtime entertainment

walsall
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
lunchtime entertainment

we have got a coach party to blackpool on nov.2nd. for the weekend.is there lunchtime entertainment in any of the clubs friday .

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
158 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: lunchtime entertainment

Catholic Club Queen street has entertainment Fri Sat Sun & Mon afternoons from 2pm till 4.30 pm. Give the Steward a ring and see if he can arrange some reserved seating. Number is 01253628835.

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,117 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lunchtime entertainment

Philamonic Club, Foxhall Road (central area just off prom) usually has lunchtime entertainment on. It's generally a comedian and a good afternoon.

I think the contact no. is;

Office :- 01253625971

Jules

united kingdom
Level Contributor
4,663 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lunchtime entertainment

Hi jules when i was down sept wk/end 21st to 24th sept i was in philamonic club ..The men was upstairs watching footy girls was down stairs playing bingo ..Now either we missed the entertainment before bingo or maybe it was after bingo but we never heard any entertainment on the sunday we was there ... mazza

Tees Valley
Level Contributor
12,117 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lunchtime entertainment

I did wonder if they still had afternoon entertainment at the Philamonic Mazza, used to be a great afternoon.

Website advertises it but sometimes these sites are so out of date it might be for last year! Lol

Here's the link anyway;

http://philharmonicclub.com/whats-on/

Jules

5. Re: lunchtime entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, December 14, 2013