We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the cheapest way to 'do' the pleasure beach

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
444 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
What is the cheapest way to 'do' the pleasure beach

Hi guys,

I'll be making my first visit to Blackpool this weekend and I'm thinking of visiting the Pleasure Beach on Saturday.

The website offers the options of 'Unlimited Ride Wristband - £20' or 'Pleasure Beach Pass - £5'

What am I better off getting? I can't find any information on how much each ride costs to work it out, or is there a cheaper way than either of these options?

Thanks

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
444 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: What is the cheapest way to 'do' the pleasure beach

Hi guys!

I just wanted to pop back and say thanks for all of the tips and advice. We had a great time!

Edinburgh, United...
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: What is the cheapest way to 'do' the pleasure beach

Does anyone know of anywhere in edinburgh that stocks the promotion Irn bru bottles???

Ta

lisa

north east
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: What is the cheapest way to 'do' the pleasure beach

Try the likes of a spar or smaller newsagent or independent petrol station for Irn Bru bottles - you may have more luck

Lou73

Ayrshire, Scotland
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: What is the cheapest way to 'do' the pleasure beach

'local corner shops' is your best bet for the Irn Bru bottle. The promotion is on the glass bottles.

15. Re: What is the cheapest way to 'do' the pleasure beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 15, 2013