We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do when it is thrashing down with rain

South Yorkshire
Level Contributor
35 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
What to do when it is thrashing down with rain

Hi

Thinking of coming on Thurs, Fri nights, but weather forecast to awful. Got three kids (13,12 & 3) - how can we occupy them in the rain for minimal cost?

liverpool
Level Contributor
362 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do when it is thrashing down with rain

teenagers tough age to please lol, the indoor baths is not bad and the fair should be still be open rain or shine,apart from that i have not got a clue sorry.

franky

Essex
Level Contributor
28,555 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do when it is thrashing down with rain

http://www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/

This site is great for finding things to do for all ages (including grown-up kids!!)

However on the homepage, pick 'indoors' and their ages and see what comes up - I have found:

Blackpool Ice Arena

Sandcastle Waterworld...

Anyway, have a look yourself and see if anything appeals!

Chester
Level Contributor
197 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do when it is thrashing down with rain

The water park is very good at Blackpool and at least you can spend a big part of the day there.

When I was at Blackpool in June they had a ticket deal so that you could visit lots of different attractions like the tower and the wax works - they are in doors.

4. Re: What to do when it is thrashing down with rain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, August 20, 2013