We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One night only, can any owners help??

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
344 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
One night only, can any owners help??

Hi all,

I`ve not needed to post on this forum for some time but now i need some help.

I am down in the town at least once a month normally staying for the weekend but we are going to stop here for one night, on our home from a wedding further down south.

I am finding it very difficult to find 3 rooms(1 double, one twin and 2 adults plus child) for one night night on the 11th August.

I would be quite happy for any B&B/guest house/hotel ownwers to PM if they can assist.

Thanks in advance,

David

Kings Hotel
Kings Hotel
#1 of 72 hotels in Blackpool
Clifton Court Hotel
Clifton Court Hotel
#2 of 72 hotels in Blackpool
New Guilderoy Hotel Blackpool
New Guilderoy Hotel Blackpool
#3 of 72 hotels in Blackpool
Lancs
Level Contributor
179 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: One night only, can any owners help??

Don't think They'll be able to do this via TA as it is against TA regulations re solicitation

BLACKPOOL
Level Contributor
243 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One night only, can any owners help??

zippysnr..Try having a look at The Ash Lodge On Hornby Road has availability showing for the 1 night Sat

www.ashlodgehotel.co.uk May be a little pricey for the 1 night but it's good quality/clean & one of the ones i recommend when we are full

3. Re: One night only, can any owners help??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 6:26 pm, July 20, 2012
Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
344 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One night only, can any owners help??

Hi,

I managed to get booked for the night, Sinatras Hotel, Clifton Drive.

I have never stayed there before so I will post a review on my return.

David

5. Re: One night only, can any owners help??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, August 15, 2013