We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Modern B&B

Coventry, England
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Topic
Modern B&B

I am looking for a clean and modern B&B near Blackpool pleasure beach for 2-3 nights w/c 6th August. Would like a double room with ensuite. No hen and stag parties allowed if possible and not too noisy. Any recommendations? Was thinking maybe the Arthington? The Kenley looked perfect but is fully booked.

I have not stayed in blackpool before so any help would be appreciated. Looking to spend around £150 or a little bit more inc breakfast.

Thanks for your help...

Edited: 5:07 am, July 15, 2012
cheshire
Level Contributor
277 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Modern B&B

i can highly recommend the berkswell apartments right near the pleasure beach. have a look on their website. very modern and spotless.

Coventry, England
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Modern B&B

Do they include breakfast?

cheshire
Level Contributor
277 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Modern B&B

no they dont jenna but there are loads of places to get a breakfast, we always use wetherspoons or there are full facilities for cooking your own. enjoy wherever you go.

blackpool
Level Contributor
36 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Modern B&B

I can recommend the Barton Hotel look at their web site and look at there reviews on trip advisor they do a fantastic breakfast and is extremly clean.

Kent, England
Level Contributor
2,980 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Modern B&B

The Lynmoore Hotel is very good, its near the South Pier and Pleasure Beach. Very clean, welcoming and rooms have modern fittings, including flat screen tvs. I was very impressed when I stayed there last year.. Being a couple of blocks back from the Prom, its quite quiet too. They don't accept stags and hens. Very good breakfast.

see www.lynnmooreblackpool.co.uk

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
334 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Modern B&B

Cressington on Barton Ave !!

Motherwell, United...
Level Contributor
344 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Modern B&B

Hi,

I would recommend By the Seaside (formally the Clovelly) in St Chads Road.

David

Coventry, England
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Modern B&B

Hi

Thanks for your advice. Just booked the Strathdon Hotel on St Chads Road for three nights. Anyone one of it?

9. Re: Modern B&B

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, July 21, 2013