We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

use this code to get cheap pleasure beach tickets

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
dorset
Level Contributor
231 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
use this code to get cheap pleasure beach tickets

if any one is poised to go the pleasure beach the cheapest way of getting tickets is to go on the pleasure beach website and book on line and use the code 8111 which will give you a wristband for £20 which is £10 cheaper than the gate price, does'nt work if you try and buy adults and kids bands combined for some reason.... hope this may help someone

UK
Level Contributor
1,164 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: use this code to get cheap pleasure beach tickets

Hmm... have to remember this. I've just got back from the Pleasure Beach (check out my review). It's £30 for a wristband - still well worth it with the amount of stuff - but we found a 3 for 2 voucher in the TV Guide.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
624 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: use this code to get cheap pleasure beach tickets

A family we have in at the moment said its cost them £30 for a wristband, but they totted up on the rides they went on and still said they had more than their monies worth.

They are back in October so I will give them the information, thanks bobsmiller

England
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: use this code to get cheap pleasure beach tickets

Hi,

Just to say code will only give £10 discount for August I think.

Centre of the...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: use this code to get cheap pleasure beach tickets

Thank You!

Saved £20 on Blackpool Pleasure Beach's website 'lowest' price tickets. Please have a virtual pint on me!

Just for info, if others are thinking of going, you need to book at least 12 hours in advance. You can't make same day bookings (which means full whack £30 each for adults).

london,uk
Level Contributor
590 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: use this code to get cheap pleasure beach tickets

We found the tescos points amazing value and got one ticket with just 500 points, its really not worth using them in the shop!!

6. Re: use this code to get cheap pleasure beach tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, October 05, 2009