We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blackpool Promotions

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dundee
1 post
Save Topic
Blackpool Promotions

I have just returned from the wosrt hoilday in my life and its all thanx to Blackpool Promotions. I was wondering has anyone else out there had any bad experiences with this company as surely i cant be the only one?

scotland
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Blackpool Promotions

Yes mate you are quite right I took your advice and did some more research and stayed at the New President Hotel instead and it was fantastic. Funnily enough I booked it through Blackpool Breaks since it happened to be one of their hotels and I have rebooked for August with 10 of my family. Thanks for the advice!

scotland
Level Contributor
80 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Blackpool Promotions

hiya johnny we have just came back from 4 days away with blackpool promotions in august we could only have the bedford hotel or queens but as we went for luck of the draw it looks nice in paper but not in the flesh sorry we went for the bedford which was dirty ive actully wrote to blackpool promotions still waiting of out come .to think my freinds recomended b p.p. as well but they have never been to this hotel think just started using it but was not in last weeks sunday post so hopefully they have withdrew it only good thing about this was free bus and tram pass .will let use all no if i recive letter from them.we were down blackpool last year but we took car and stayed at the lovley and clean stuart hotel along clifton drive i wish now we went back i did try to book with david urquart for stuart hotel the days we were away but was full booked .so thats why we choose b.p.

stirling,scotland
Level Contributor
367 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Blackpool Promotions

ive used them twice before and had no trouble at hotel it was attitude of bus drivers! they were ok with us but the way they treated some older travellers was shocking. one lady asked for heater to be put on as the bus was chily and she was told no and to put a jacket on. the whole bus was freezing ok for us as we were only 21 at time but for the eldery not too good. they also made a few elderly people stand during drop offs and pick ups. we of course offered them our seat.

my mum had same experience as another TA member with the manager at head office. she phoned to complain and got a mouthfull of abuse from manager and told she was banned from using them again! Didnt know they could do that but they did. To let u understand my mum is a very timid quiet person so no way was she abusive to them.

My great aunty on the other hand has a different story. she has been using blackpool promotions since they first started and last year while she was staying at the boston the owner of the whole company overheard her tell staff that she has been using them since they started. He came over and introduced himself spoke to her for an hour bout old times and has no given her a free 5 fri to sun break which she has booked for this month.

I go to blackpool every year but we prefer to drive now.

arlene x

glenrothes
1 post
Save Reply
14. Re: Blackpool Promotions

im looking for reasonabley priced holiday for my daughter her boyfriend and young baby for summer 2010 . i was going to book them with blackpool promotions but having read some of these stories i am now wondering what to do is there anyone with any advise on this maybe someone who has experience of blackpool holidays?

stirling,scotland
Level Contributor
367 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Blackpool Promotions

daddio67 book them a nice hotel with carparking so they can drive! we used to go with blackpool promotions but for the past 5 years we have driven. plenty of good hotels or bb gavce carparking and at least when driving they can stop when they need to which is handy with a small child. we can drive it in 3.5 - 4 hours from stirling. check out laterooms and other similar websites to get a good deal.

scotland
Level Contributor
80 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Blackpool Promotions

hiya daddy 67 i would highly recomand stuart hotel clifton drive near pleasure beach meals and rooms brillant wish had went back to them this year but husband did not want to drive down and we went with blackpool promotions worst holiday ive had ,you can check stuart hotel out on web would defently go again .you wont be dissapointed meals plenty food to chouce from good luck

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,645 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Blackpool Promotions

I have always booked my hotels in Blackpool since i have start visiting this nice seaside resort in 1988 with hotel owner direct.

I have always dealt only with hotels that have their own website.

By this still i have always managed a good deal.

I will be there again leading my group of 45 pigeon fanciers next January.

Regards

Anthony

www.freewebs.com/msidaredstarsafc

Glasgow
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Blackpool Promotions

Been To Blackpool , God Don't Know how Many Times.

Been To The Seabank, But That Was When The Decor Was In Date, And Expensive!!

I have Went With Blackpool Promotions Many a Time and fortunately Have Never Encountered Any Problems.

Although! I AM Going For An Overnight On Friday And Some Of The Reports I Am Seeing Are Very Concerning As Blackpool Promotions When asked About Return Travel Which I Have paid For I Was Told, " Emm Just Look Oan The Notice Board Oan The hotel, ih "!

Jeezo, Thats just Somethin There, Full Information on Their Sales "ih".

Only Going For An Overnight To Get Away From Hamilton For a Change.

When Saturday Comes Folks I'll Let You Know how It Goes.

39 quid Overnight Stay, return travel ( Maybe)

Royal seabank Hotel , O.k. Value But We Shall See.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Blackpool Promotions

Well I'm Back All Went Well.

Hotel And Travel Excellent.

No Complaints At All Excellent Service.

20. Re: Blackpool Promotions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, May 29, 2010