We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Life Offer

Which Blackpool hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ireland
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Topic
Sea Life Offer

Booked two tickets for me and my friend to head to teh Sea Life Centre next week (my friend is fascinated with sealife) and we booked on www.l a s t m i n u t e . com and we got 50% of ticket price, you collect them at the reception on the day you want to visit. Defo worth a look if you are thinking of going :-)

England
Level Contributor
2,266 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Life Offer

Thanks for sharing the information, Zoe. Sealife Blackpool is great - I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

:)

ireland
Level Contributor
229 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Life Offer

No problem Micra :-)

I thought it was a great offer £15.90 for 2 people instead of spending that per person, defo worth a look

I cant wait to get over

This time next week :) :)

3. Re: Sea Life Offer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 am, September 05, 2009