We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jerichos restaurant windermere

Which Windermere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
jerichos restaurant windermere

the BEST in the lake district

food consistently good....unlike so many other restaurants in the locality

Steak to die for

great wines

very friendly staff; good atmosphere

YOU MUST EAT HERE

UK
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: jerichos restaurant windermere

Have been to Jerichos on a number of occasions, and is definitely one of the best places to eat in the area. During the summer months the menu is changed about every 4 weeks, I believe this is sometimes longer in the winter months. During summer and around bank/school holidays it is always best to book, this needs to be done more than a week in advance during high season.

Having recently eaten there I know that the owners are moving and takeing over the Waverley, thankfully only a couple of streets away, it will still be Jericho's restaurant, but at the Waverley. So I look forward to the same fantastic food, just at a different venue. Wishing Jo and Chris all the best in their new venture.

2. Re: jerichos restaurant windermere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, September 17, 2009