We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Center Parcs - food shopping

Which Penrith hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Center Parcs - food shopping

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to get tesco etc to deliver food shop to the park?

Thanks.

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,760 posts
240 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Center Parcs - food shopping

I think your credit card has to be registered to the delivery address... So unless you happen to live in Center Parcs... Not going to be possible.

Abs :)

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
712 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Center Parcs - food shopping

Unless Center Parcs won't allow them in it will be possible. Many people order online for delivery to their holiday accomodation, saw quite a few vans in the Lakes last week.

Stirling, United...
Destination Expert
for Stirling
Level Contributor
13,502 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Center Parcs - food shopping

AIUI Tesco (etc) won't deliver to business addresses; they may consider a Center Parc to be a business address.

Glasgow, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Center Parcs - food shopping

Thanks for your reply. Think I'll email Tesco & Center parcs to check.

Kind regards

Rhona

Glasgow, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Center Parcs - food shopping

Thanks for your reply. Think I'll email Tesco & Center parcs to check.

Kind regards

Rhona

Cumbria
Level Contributor
74 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Center Parcs - food shopping

Your not far from Penrith , around five minutes in a car . You have a Sainsburys , Booths , Co-op and Morrisons. I cant see why Centre Parks would not allow the vans in as long you have an address which each lodge will have there I cant see it being a problem.

Tonbridge, United...
Level Contributor
832 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Center Parcs - food shopping

Center Parcs will not admit any deliveries from supermarkets to the Parc. the only shopping option is bring it yourself or the Parc market

Scotland
Level Contributor
5 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Center Parcs - food shopping

I've had Tesco deliver to a number of holiday cottages, but have never tried to arrange a delivery to Centre Parcs. I would imagine it would be impossible because Centre Parcs strictly control which vehicles are allowed into the park and they only allow vehicles in during short windows of time. Last time we went we had tesco deliver to our house just before we set off and packed it into the car and set off as soon as it arrived.

9. Re: Center Parcs - food shopping

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Penrith