We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ill at Centre Parcs

Durham
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ill at Centre Parcs

My family has returned from a weekend break at Whinfell Forrest and we have all been violently ill including my nine month old!

Please could you let me know if you have been here recently and been taken ill?

The place itself is good with plenty of activities but everything is so expensive to do.

Our small apartment was ok but for £325 for a weekend there are a lot better places to go.

Mentioned in this post
Center Parcs Whinfell Forest
Center Parcs Whinfell...
9,037 Reviews
Penrith, UK
england
Level Contributor
305 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ill at Centre Parcs

Do a forum search on illness and CParcs - there are loads of replies.

Hope lo is better now - our dd had a bug when she was 9 months which lasted 2 weeks, despite numerous trips to the docs, and she LIVED on Dioralyte.

Hugie

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for South Ayrshire, Glasgow
Level Contributor
14,983 posts
315 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ill at Centre Parcs

I have had some brilliant family holidays in centreparcs, but come to think of it our first visit to whinfell was marred by one of my kiddies being violently sick. Of course it could have been a coincidence.

3. Re: Ill at Centre Parcs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, September 05, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Penrith