We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Little shop in Keswick with wishing well inside?

Thornton Cleveleys...
Level Contributor
33 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Little shop in Keswick with wishing well inside?

A few years ago we went into a shop that had a wishing well inside it. I know it was on the same side as woolies used to be and i have got a feeling it was in the shop under Pillars coffee shop, does anybody now the whereabouts, or if the shop has shut down?

Leeds
Level Contributor
511 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Little shop in Keswick with wishing well inside?

Hi

This shop closed down quite a while ago but I can`t recall what is in its place.

Keswick
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Little shop in Keswick with wishing well inside?

There used to be a wishing well in a gift shop on the bottom end of Main Street which I think is now The Star of Siam Thai restaurant. It's a long time ago now, I remember my Dad being involved with the round table emptying it for charity and it being broadcast on the Radio, that must be 30 odd years ago!!

3. Re: Little shop in Keswick with wishing well inside?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 15, 2010