We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dog friendly hotel or pub accommodation

Which Keswick hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chester
Level Contributor
64 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
dog friendly hotel or pub accommodation

Can anyone recommend a hotel/pub anywhere in the Lakes or Lonsdale area that that would welcome my family of 4 plus one largeish, well behaved labrador dog (we will be bringing his bed and breakfast)

thank you

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
346 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dog friendly hotel or pub accommodation

Depending on your budget the Moss Grove organic hotel at Grasmere accept pets on the ground floor.

Willy

Keswick
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dog friendly hotel or pub accommodation

Check out our web site where we have a dog friendly information centre for the Keswick area. We don't charge to advertise so it's a comprehensive list of dog friendly accommodation. Good luck!

www.podgypaws.co.uk

scotland
Level Contributor
4,091 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dog friendly hotel or pub accommodation

Middle Ruddings in Braithewaite is dog friendly and a nice quit little place

Lancaster
Level Contributor
53 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dog friendly hotel or pub accommodation

I nominate the Watermill at Ings, where the dogs are allowed to fetch humans along before they tuck into free doggie biscuits and bowl of water. While the humans are waiting, they could try out beer brewed on the premises and the reasonably priced and tasty food. I can't vouch for the accommodation, but if the rest is anything to go by, you should have no problems.

5. Re: dog friendly hotel or pub accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 am, September 23, 2009