We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Letterboxing in the Lakes

Which Grasmere hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hove, England
Level Contributor
72 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Letterboxing in the Lakes

Hi there,

On Saturday I'll be heading up to the Lakes for a week of walking and other similar activities, and will be based in Rydal.

I'm a keen letterboxer as well and know that there are a number of letterboxes out in the Lakes. I've got a limited number of clues off the internet, but one of the main sites that had clues to Lake District letterboxes seems to have gone down and I hadn't copied the clues to an alternative source.

I'm not wanting to exact locations of letterboxes per se (that's sort of cheating), but if there is anyone out there who either has a list of clues for letterboxes around the Lakes, or knows of active websites I'd been keen to hear from them. I will have access to trasport during the week, so please feel free to let me have clues/sites from all over the Lakes!

Many thanks

Chris

1. Re: Letterboxing in the Lakes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 05, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Grasmere