We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train station to Premiere Inn

Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Train station to Premiere Inn

Hi, I'm visiting Dover for a couple of days in September, and I'm wondering how long a walk it is from the Dover Priory train station to the Premiere Inn down on the shore. And is it very hilly? What would a taxi cost to get from one to the other? I'll be carrying quite a bit of luggage for one person so a cab may be the only way, depending on the distance and the terrain.

Any help is much appreciated!

Mentioned in this post
Dover
Dover
Kent, UK
kent
Destination Expert
for Kent, Solo Travel
Level Contributor
13,976 posts
134 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train station to Premiere Inn

From Dover Priory railway station to Marine Parade, is over a mile, but it is all down hill. There are taxi's at the railway station, and for such a short trip, I'd guess you'd pay less than £5.00.

Mentioned in this post
Dover
Dover
Kent, UK
Toronto, Ontario
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Train station to Premiere Inn

Thanks so much!

3. Re: Train station to Premiere Inn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, June 20, 2013