We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

one day with a small lagguage

Which Canterbury hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
sicilia
Level Contributor
453 posts
28 reviews
one day with a small lagguage

Hello everybody

I would like to visit Canterbury ( I have one full day) at the end of May.I will have a small lagguage with me .I would like to visit the cathedral and have a walk around the town.Does anybody If I can leave It at the train station or at the cathedral's entrance?

Any suggestion about an afternoon tea?

thanks.

laura.

Canterbury, United...
Destination Expert
for Canterbury
Level Contributor
2,620 posts
181 reviews
1. Re: one day with a small lagguage

Hi Laura,

I'm not aware of any luggage storage facilities in Canterbury. I can only suggest you contact the Visitor Information Centre to see if any facilities exist: canterbury.co.uk/tourist-information/Contact…

If you find out, perhaps you could post an update here as this would be useful to others who may have the same question.

There are a number of tea rooms in Canterbury although I have never taken afternoon tea so cannot make any personal recommendations. You might want to look at:

Tiny Tim's Tearoom

The Moat Tea Rooms

Number 12 Tea Room (formerly Ferns Tearoom and still listed as this on TripAdvisor)

sicilia
Level Contributor
453 posts
28 reviews
2. Re: one day with a small lagguage

Hello and thanks BayBoy.

I will follow your advice. I am looking forward to visiting the chatedral, I loved those of Salisbury and Exeter .......I am sure that Canterbury will live up to my expectations.

thanks again

laura

Albufeira, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Algarve, Faro
Level Contributor
37,340 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: one day with a small lagguage

There is no luggage facility at either of the two railway stations in Canterbury, that I do know.

4. Re: one day with a small lagguage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 17, 2014