We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Left luggage in Canterbury

Which Canterbury hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
ARLINGTON
Level Contributor
11 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Left luggage in Canterbury

I will be visiting Canterbury for one day on this bank holiday Monday. I will be arriving by train and am looking for a place to leave my luggage for the day. The train station does not offer left luggage services.

Does anyone know of a convenient place I can use for left luggage?

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Left luggage in Canterbury

Have you tried asking the Bus Station

08702 433711 (Mon-Sat 7.30am to 6.30pm & Sun 9am to 5pm)

ARLINGTON
Level Contributor
11 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Left luggage in Canterbury

Very good idea. I checked and unfortunately the bus station does not offer left luggage services either. I can't believe neither the rail nor the bus stations do given that the town is such a tourist attraction. I may just find a hotel and check my bag there; they usually have no way of knowing if one is a guest or not. What a pain!

Bingley, United...
Destination Expert
for Edinburgh
Level Contributor
31,876 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Left luggage in Canterbury

Canterbury gets mostly day trippers who normally don't carry luggage.

If you are returning to London then deposit your luggage at your start station

Toowoomba, Australia
Level Contributor
79 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Left luggage in Canterbury

Have just come back from Canterbury for the weekend and the place has no where to leave your luggage. We weren't able to leave them at our B&B (Yorke Lodge... crap) and had to beg Adobe Hotel to hold them for a couple of hours.. crazy!

5. Re: Left luggage in Canterbury

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, September 06, 2009