We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quality hotel for pre-cruise stay

Massapequa Park...
6 posts
Save Topic
Quality hotel for pre-cruise stay

We are looking for a good hotel for pre-cruise stay that is centrally locatated to walk to some sites.

Southampton, United...
Destination Expert
for Southampton, Kalamaki, Zakynthos
Level Contributor
3,138 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quality hotel for pre-cruise stay

Close to the port and within walking distance of museums, shopping, restaurants etc you will find The De vere Grandharbour, Holiday Inn, Novotel, Ibis, Premier Inn Southampton West Quay, Mercure Dolphin to name a handful. You will find reviews on here for those and others in the area.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g186299-Southampton…

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Bargain Travel, Cruises, Swansea, Cardiff, Carmarthenshire, Neath, Port Talbot
Level Contributor
58,682 posts
452 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quality hotel for pre-cruise stay

Our favourite is the Mercure Dolphin, but any of the above hotels are central. It really depends what type of hotel experience you want.

Massapequa Park...
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Quality hotel for pre-cruise stay

Thanks. Went with the Premier Inn.

NEW JERSEY
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Quality hotel for pre-cruise stay

Is there anyone who has stayed at the Hilton in Southampton pre-cruise?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Quality hotel for pre-cruise stay

I went on a cruise and I got my hotel with my cruise. It was booked through http://www.cruise.co.uk/ I stopped at the Hilton and it was very good for money! Would recommend this hotel.

6. Re: Quality hotel for pre-cruise stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10:05 am, December 08, 2012
warrensburg,MO
Level Contributor
7,685 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Quality hotel for pre-cruise stay

Talk about self promotion. Even your screen name is the same as the B&B!!!

8. Re: Quality hotel for pre-cruise stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, December 17, 2013